Watch HD video on YouTube (Use HD setting for best clarity)
- Author: Jeff Barczewski
- Published: May 21st, 2015
- Updated: June 13th, 2015
- base-react-min - Jeff’s minimal React.js boilerplate with an auto build environment. Just clone or download, npm install, npm run watch
- git-clone-init - npm install this bash script to make it easy to git clone, rm .git, git init, replace project name tokens, and do initial check in. Very useful for creating a new project off a boilerplate repo
- Facebook’s React.js Home - great getting started guide and tutorials for starting to learn React.js
- Facebook’s Flux Home - application architecture that Facebook used for building client-side web applications.
- Takeaways from React.js Conf 2015 - Kevin Old’s thoughts on React.js Conf 2015
- Joe Armstrong - The Mess we’re in - Strange Loop Conf 2014 - Joe, the inventor of Erlang, discusses the situation we are in with regards to technology. He provides some reasons and suggestions for improving the status quo.
- axios - isomorphic HTTP client for browser and node.js which uses promises
- nets - isomorphic HTTP client for browser and node.js. Uses
requeston Node.js and
xhrin browsers, but with a common interface.
- Relay / GraphQL
- GraphQL Introduction
- react-resolver - isomorphic library to recursively lazy-load data for React.js components
- react-transmit - Relay-inspired library based on Promises instead of GraphQL
- FalcorJS - NetFlix project. One model everywhere. Async MVC. Like binding to your data in the cloud. JSONGraph - sophisticated client / server fetches and caches data in asynchronous manner.
- react-native-rss-reader - working rss reader for iOS which uses React Native, Flux, and Google Feeds API
- React Native weather app - working React Native app which fetches weather for your location
- http://reactjs.com/ - main site for React.js updates
- http://reactnative.com/ - Collection of information about React Native.
Related CodeWinds Content
- CodeWinds podcast episode 4 - Pete Hunt discusses React.js
- CodeWinds podcast episode 15 - Michael Jackson and Ryan Florence explain that React.js really changes how we think about and build web and mobile apps
- The React.js Conference experience - ReactJS Conference was one of my all time favorite conferences with the perfect blend of technology, community, and fun
To learn more / CodeWinds React.js Video Training
CW React.js Fundamentals - The premier online course and community where you learn React.js by pragmatically building a real web app while applying TDD/BDD principles
“Highly recommended!”- Kevin Old, Senior Software Engineer
“Look no further, the React.js Fundamentals course is the only course you will need to become an expert in React.js”- Wyatt Preul, Software Architect, nearForm
“Overall I would give this React.js course a 4-star thumbs up!”- Kevin Bridges - Senior Technical Consultant at Applied Software
Subscribe to the CodeWinds Leading Edge member list to stay up to date on the latest in React.js and get exclusive offers on CodeWinds React.js video training courses.