JSConf 2018 Talk - Unlock the power of feature-based JS development
Unlock the power of feature-based JS development
Developing software iteratively a feature at a time can be challenging. Come learn about a new JS library which opens new doors into this exciting world. The first version of this targets React, React Native, and Expo development eliminating 90% of the boilerplate needed to get up and running. The idea could be expanded to support any JS project or even non-JS environments. Unlock the potential and simplify your teams development process.
- Slides (PDF) - for Jeff’s talk at JSConf 2018
- feature-u docs - comprehensive documentation for feature-u
- feature-u repo - source for feature-u
- feature-redux - redux aspect plugin for feature-u. Extends feature-u with redux state management.
- feature-redux-logic - redux-logic aspect plugin for feature-u. Extends feature-u with redux-logic for managing business logic and performing async processing.
- bookmark-notes - basic React.js, Redux, redux-logic app which showcases feature-u functionality
- eater-nod - full functioning Expo/React Native app which uses Redux, redux-logic, and feature-u to create a date night app for selecting a restaurant.