Connect.tech 2017 Talks - Recompose, React
Recompose your React.js components embracing a functional style
Too many complicated components slowing your app development down? Recompose is fantastic library which enables simpler more functional React.js components. It is a swiss army knife of component wrappers which eliminate boilerplate and make your code more declarable. Write less code and have more fun.
Lessons from the trenches - Designing Resilient Bulletproof React/Redux Apps Part 1
How do we design resilient apps in this rapid paced modern world? Our apps need to be able to adapt to ever changing requirements and unplanned features. How do we effectively structure our app that it will stand the test of time? How do we apply functional techniques to keep our app simple and easy to reason about?
- Slides (PDF)
- A feature based approach to React development by Ryan Lanciaux
- How to better organize your React applications by Alexis Mangin - Organizing by scene (route)
- 3Blades/front-end repo organized by scene
Lessons from the trenches - Designing Resilient Bulletproof React/Redux Apps Part 2
Designing resilient apps is difficult. Learn the secrets from the trenches. This session builds on part 1 delving into the more challenging aspects of reactive apps like handling asynchronous I/O, implementing business logic and testing.
- Slides (PDF)
- redux-logic - intercept redux actions and handle async processing (side effects), for all your business logic with react/redux apps - https://github.com/jeffbski/redux-logic
- Where do I put my business logic in a React Redux application? - my journey to evaluate ways to do business logic in react/redux and the eventual creation of redux-logic